NEW STETIC S.A. identified with Fiscal Identification Number 890900267-0, and domiciled at Carrera 53 No. 50-09 Guarne – Antioquia, will be responsible for the processing of your personal data. In compliance with the Statutory Law 1581 of 2012 on Data Protection (LEPD) and concordant rules, the purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform the Holder about the processing and purpose to which the data stored in our databases will be subjected.
NEW STETIC, as responsible for the processing of personal data, collects, stores, and uses personal data including sensitive data for the following purposes:
• To carry out the relevant steps for the development of the company’s corporate purpose in what has to do with the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract and / or business relationship with the Data Subject.
• Carry out invitations to events and offer new products and services; manage procedures (requests, complaints, claims).
• Conduct satisfaction surveys regarding the goods and/or services offered by NEW STETIC S.A.
• Provide contact information to the sales force and/or distribution network, telemarketing, market research and any third party with which NEW STETIC S.A. has a contractual relationship for the development of such activities (market research and telemarketing, etc.) for the execution of the same.
• Contact the Data Subject through telephone means to conduct surveys, studies and/or confirmation of personal data necessary for the execution of a contractual and/or commercial relationship.
• Contact the Holder through electronic means – SMS or chat to send news related to loyalty campaigns or service improvement.
• Contacting the Data Subject via email to send account statements or invoices in connection with the obligations arising from the contract between the parties.
• Transmit personal data outside the country to third parties with whom NEW STETIC S.A. has entered a data processing contract, and it is necessary to deliver it to them for the fulfillment of the contractual purpose.
• To provide the services offered by NEW STETIC S.A. and accepted in the subscribed contract.
• Taking photographic images.
It is optional to provide information about Sensitive Data, understood as those that affect privacy or generate any kind of discrimination, or about minors.
2. RIGHTS OF THE OWNERS
NEW STETIC S.A. is committed to respect and guarantee the following rights of the owners of the data:
• To know, update and rectify their personal data. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or data whose processing is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
• Request proof of the authorization granted as owner of the data.
• Be informed about the use that has been given to their personal data.
• Consult their personal data and make claims, following the guidelines established by law and in this policy.
• To revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the processing does not respect the principles, rights, and constitutional and legal guarantees.
• File before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC) complaints for violations of the provisions of current regulations.
• Access your personal data free of charge.
• Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data or harm to children and adolescents.
In any case, the owner of the data may revoke the authorization and request the deletion of the data, when there is a legal or contractual duty that imposes the duty to remain in the database.
3. MEANS OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The Holder may access our Information Processing Policy and the substantial changes that occur in it, on the website www.newstetic.com. It can also be requested to the email [email protected] or through regular mail at Carrera 53 No. 50-09 Guarne – Antioquia.